Start a fitness program now!
- June 13, 2020
- #TFI #thefitnessinfo
- 0 Comment
A fitness program for women!
Since most of us are advised to stay at home, some companies are allowing remote work or work from home. But what about those that go to the gym regularly. It’s best to start a fitness program to help you stay fit and stress free as we breeze through this pandemic.
A 30 minute morning routine can work wonders on your heath physically, mentally and emotionally. Let’s get started.
First, think of what you want to work on. We suggest working on the whole body from head to toe rather than focusing on one part of your body. Without the proper guidance, we might over work some parts of our body leaving others under worked, that may lead to more pain or discomfort rather distributing it equally.
Stretching – the initial 5 minute warm up and stretching is necessary to get the blood running and those tense muscles ready for action.
Warm up – Want to learn the benefits of warming up : Click this The Warm-up: An Important Exercise Fact
- Start by doing neck rotations 1 rep of 10 counts clockwise then repeat counter clockwise.
- Arm twists – Raise your arms sideways and do a swirling motion like you have a hula hoop on your arm. Do 1 rep of 10 counts clockwise then repeat counter clockwise.
- Work the hip – Hands on your hip, you bend forward slowly holding your bent position for about 3 seconds then back to your upright position, then bend sideways pausing for 3 seconds to right, then to the left. Lean back slowly keeping your feet planted to the ground and not moving, hands still on your hip and pause for 3 seconds then back to you starting position.
- Them legs – Raise your right leg with the knees almost near your torso, hold on to your knee with both hands and keep balance, hold that for 5 seconds, then switch back to your left leg doing the same.
- Raise the foot – Raise your right foot up about 4-5 inches off the ground, then do some foot rotations 1 rep of 10 counts clockwise then repeat counter clockwise then switch back to your left foot doing the same.
I use a couple of apps to aid me in my fitness journey and you should too. I personally use the Home Workout – No Equipment and the Plank Workout at Home – 30 Days Plank Challenge from Leap Fitness Group which are connected to my Google Fit app and are awesome apps.
You can use the following:
You can also check out thefitnessinfo Pinterest Boards and Pins.